Great love

Saturday, June 12, 2010

You and I

HI EVERY ONE

Every one you do this and get earning, but no one knows the real earning is your friendship of you and I.

What to do?

I send a love invitation to you.
You accept it and welcome I.
I again send a message to you.
You says love it forever.

Try, till i, have to understand you and you has to understand I.

Example
Merger of two things.

As salt mix in water, and you see after some time, salt mix in water and become one.

You and I have to merge one another to become one.

Love is one, one is love, one is God and whole the world merge in him.

Love is great when you and I become one.

It is a great success for ever increase the numbers one by one and develop a unique team and enjoy forever.
BIG FRIENDS TEAM IS BIG SUCCESS.

No comments: