Great love

Monday, March 1, 2010

CRAZY LOVE

CRAZY LOVE

Prayer to God to invite crazy love of your self.

Whatever myself due to your self.
My mind get stable due to your grace.
Due to your grace seem all are my friends.
Pleaz give me power to grow love to peace.
My pain has went away.

NOW YOU ARE IN ME AND I MERGE IN YOUR SELF MIND.

My all desires gone and one crazy hope develop with new direction.
Your order is waving all the ten directions of world.
Now i win my death forever, and understand your crazy love.
Seem you are my real friend forever.
Seem, all the friends went away and found you are my permanent friend.
Bad and good all due to you.
Both ways in your hand, one is left and other is right.

Seem all due to your grace.

YOU LOVE THOSE, WHO LOVES YOU.

Till date, no one understand your secret of play.
You are the big player and playing whole the show your self.

O my mind remain in mind of self ALMIGHTY FOREVER.

My crazy love says love to ALMIGHTY and enjoy yourself and share your love to others and get peace world wide.

No comments: